SNAPBACK IN HOUSTON

4:00 AM




I have to admit - I have been a horrible blogger. It isn't that I've been neglecting it, its just a little hard to blog with a full time job - kudos to the ladies out there doing both. But I am hoping that since I'm a year older and year wiser (shameless plug of my birthday), I will be better about managing my time and getting back into blogging. I don't want to make any promises, so I won't. Blog posts might be sporadic, but I'll definitely be trying harder to publish more content. 

Anyway, back to what you are here for. 

I got to visit Houston during Thanksgiving and celebrated my birthday a bit early. The boy planned a surprise dinner and took my friends and I to the Houston Rocket's game.


I kept my outfit simple. Basic grey tee with light wash distressed jeans - the perfect comfy girl outfit. 
But to add a little edge and bring out the Bad Girl Riri in me, I paired the outfit with some black boots and a leather jacket, which are staple items during the winter time. 

Oh and I couldn't forget my Houston snapback to finish off the look.  


Outfit Details:
Brandy Melville Grey Basic Tee
Zara Light Wash Distressed Denim
Zara Black Zipper Boots
Houston Rockets Snapback


These pictures were taken with and iPhone - sorry for the low quality! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments