CARDIGANS AND MIMOSAS

4:13 PM

My cardigan collection has grown over the years; different colors, patterns and designs. 
I like carrying a cardigan with me in case the weather get a little chilly, and it is also perfect for the colder mornings. 
In this post I am featuring my best friend Haesil. We both walked out of our rooms wearing similar yet different cardigans/cape. I wore my cardigan to complement my look, while Haesil wore an outfit to accentuate the cape. 

After church, Haesil, Victor and I headed to Russell's for brunch. I discovered this place about a year ago, and is definitely one of my favorite go-to places. The outside seating is great for sunny days, the food is affordable and they offer free mimosa/coffee while you wait to be seated! 





Nude Suede Wedges from Aldo (Similar)


You Might Also Like

0 comments