WHITE, BLUE AND METTLE

8:50 PM


Fall always comes a bit later in Texas, which means that I get to wear my summer-ish dresses for a bit longer. 
Dresses are my go-to outfit for lunch dates; they are just so cute and effortless. 


I was a little skeptical about getting a stripped dress, but I really like the shoulder cut-outs and the nautical feel it has. 
I wore one of my favorite white heels to unify the look along with my red bag for a pop of color. 
(You can see my the reflection of my kind photographer :) )



The lunch date was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting to go on a date, which explain my messy hair, but Victor planned a little lunch date and took me to Mettle. We went around 2 o'clock and basically had the entire place to ourselves. The food was great and so was the ambiance. I definitely want to go back for brunch! 



Gucci Valentine Special Edition Red Leather Bag
@Mettle 

You Might Also Like

0 comments